OET WORKSHOP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Reproduction of any material is prohibited - other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Using the OET Workshop logo, or any other content from this website, for commercial gain, is strictly prohibited.
- The OET Workshop sales are transacted via eWay or direct transfer to the business account, in Australian Dollars and are subject to Australian law.
- Name and contact information for customer support purposes; other promotional offers. Your contact information will be securely kept in an electronic database and not given or sold to any third party.
- Application for refunds must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com. Fees will be refunded LESS a 10% cancellation fee - if you cancel out of a course more than 4 weeks before the starting date. If the start of a course is less than 4 weeks away, or has started, refunds will be strictly at the disretion Marg Tolliday-OETWorkshop Pty Ltd [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]. Total or partial refunds may be given in exceptional circumstances which prevent a student taking up his/her place. Such circumstances include, but are not restricted to: illness or disability, death of the student or a close family member, political, civil or natural events which prevent payment of fees or attendance at the course, in which case documentary evidence needs to be provided.
- Responsibility for ordering appropriate material for your particular discipline rests with you - the OET candidate.
- Our 2 week course, 4 week course, eBOOKS are packaged and discounted and cannot be modified to suit individual needs.
- Online speaking tutorials need to be used in a timely manner and not saved for use just prior to an OET Test day.
- If you cannot complete any part of any of our products (including workshops) – for whatever reason – you will forfeit the unused portion of that program. Unused portions are not transferable to third parties.
- Please note: The owners of this website are in no way connected to the administrator or marketing of the Occupational English Test and/or the IELTS test.
- For official OET information and documentation, go to the OET website.
- For official IELTS information and documentation, go to the IELTS website.